Wednesday 9 May 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (#9)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine,
which spotlights upcoming books we can't wait to read.


My WoW for this week is:

Losing Lila (Lila #2) by Sarah Alderson


Goodreads Summary:
Alex and Lila are on the run, desperately trying to stay one step ahead of the Unit, which somehow is managing to track their every move. Whilst Alex is determined to keep Lila safe and her ability secret at any cost, Lila’s only thought is of finding a way back to California so that she can rescue her brother and mother from the military base where they’re being held.

Struggling to control both her growing power and her deepening feelings for Alex, Lila decides the time has finally come to stop running and start fighting. Together with Alex, Demos, and the people she’s come to think of as family, Lila plans not just to save her brother and mother, but to completely destroy the Unit and everything it stands for.

But the plan requires Lila to return alone to California, make friends with the enemy, and to risk losing everything - Alex, her family, and even her life.

My thoughts:
I LOVED Hunting Lila! It was amazing! So I am dying to see what happens next. The ending of book 1 left me craving more. If you haven't read Hunting Lila yet then you must!

Expected Release Date: August 2nd 2012


What book are you waiting for?


Yvonne

8 comments :

  1. Oh this one sounds like a great thriller/page turner. I would love to see what happens with the Unit. Great pick. I am adding it to my GR list.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't started this series yet but from the blurb of this book it sounds like an interesting series, I'll have to check it out. Great Pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't read the first book in this series, but I've heard really great things! I can't wait to get my hands on both now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys really need to read this series! The first book was amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read the first one, but it sounds like I need to!

    Lindsay @ The Literary Darling

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard great thing about this series! Thanks for sharing!

    Haley@www.passingthepages.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I quite liked Hunting Lila though it didn't blow my mind or anything. I'll probably pick up this one though, mostly because the cover is so cool!

    Also, it's really awesome to see more bloggers from Ireland around! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pic!! :)

    Thanks for visiting my wow. Have a wonderful weekend.:)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you guys have to say so why not leave us a comment :) Thanks for stopping by!