Sunday 6 May 2012

Showcase Sunday (#1)

Showcase Sunday is a new weekly meme hosted by Vicky @ Books Biscuits and Tea. This will now replace our In My Mailbox posts. If you'd like to join see HERE for more details.



Yvonne


Swag I Won:


Bought:


eARCs for Review:



Ebook for Review:



Ebooks:


I'm not going to show the free ebooks that I get because I'd be here all day listing them out :P
So I'm just going to show the ones I actually bought or won.




T


Bought:




What did you get this week?


5 comments :

  1. Awesome swag! And eeepppp!!! You got Obsidian and Shadows. Awesome haul! :D

    Drop by my Showcase Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd really like to read shadows!! enjoy!

    My post is here:
    Sunday Shout Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's quite a pile! Hope you get some quality time to enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow. Awesome swag and a great pile of bought books. Lies Beneath, Halfway to the Grave and The Girl in the Steel Corset are all really good. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you guys have to say so why not leave us a comment :) Thanks for stopping by!