Wednesday 16 May 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (#10)



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine,
which spotlights upcoming books we can't wait to read.


My WoW for this week is:

Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Goodreads Summary:
Dying sucks--and high school senior Ember McWilliams knows firsthand. After a fatal car accident, her gifted little sister brought her back. Now anything Ember touches dies. And that, well, really blows.

Ember operates on a no-touch policy with all living things--including boys. When Hayden Cromwell shows up, quoting Oscar Wilde and claiming her curse is a gift, she thinks he’s a crazed cutie. But when he tells her he can help control it, she’s more than interested. There’s just one catch: Ember has to trust Hayden's adopted father, a man she's sure has sinister reasons for collecting children whose abilities even weird her out. However, she’s willing to do anything to hold her sister's hand again. And hell, she'd also like to be able to kiss Hayden. Who wouldn't?

But when Ember learns the accident that turned her into a freak may not've been an accident at all, she’s not sure who to trust. Someone wanted her dead, and the closer she gets to the truth, the closer she is to losing not only her heart, but her life. For real this time.


My thoughts:
So far everything I have read by this author I have loved so I am really excited for this book. It sounds really interesting, kind of reminds me a bit of Shatter Me (which I loved btw).

Expected Release Date: September 18th 2012


What book are you waiting for?


Yvonne

9 comments :

  1. Yay! I'm so looking forward reading this one too! Anything of Jennifer L. Armentrout's is definitely worth the read! Great pick! :))

    Eunice @ Book Overdose

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the second time I have seen this today, such a fabulous pick :) Sounds like it is going to be an awesome read!

    New Follower :)
    Claire Reads WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've seen armentrout's books all over the blogosphere in the last month or so. i'm tempted to pick up one of her books to see if they're truly hype-worthy. this one sound good!

    my WoW this week

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I was "revisiting," but then I realized that I just saw this one on another blog, too. I guess there's a buzz going around. Thanks for sharing, and enjoy!

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could not imagine being able to touch things and have them die. Sounds like a good book. Here is my WoW
    Check out my Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is definitely a great pick - loads of good review on her previous work!

    My WoW

    @TCAbn The Motley Chronicles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pick! This one is on my wishlist too. It sounds like a really interesting book. Thanks for sharing!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo awesome pick! I love Jennifer Armentrout and so far she hasn't disappointed!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds lovely! I hope you enjoy it when it comes out :)

    Here is my WoW post. Check it out? ;)

    -Maxine @ Teenage Fiction

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you guys have to say so why not leave us a comment :) Thanks for stopping by!