Tuesday 8 May 2012

Teaser Tuesday (#8)




Hosted by Should Be Reading

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

 Grab your current read
 Open to a random page

 Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
 BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
 Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This weeks teaser comes from the Peculiars by Maureen Doyle McQuerry:


"What do my hands and feet have to do with who I am? I don’t know who I am. But do you know who you are? Does anyone really? What makes a decent person? Does being the same as everyone else mean being better than other people or does it just make it easier to look down your nose at them?"






Leave me a link in the comments section to your Teaser Tuesday post :)



Yvonne

8 comments :

  1. Interesting teaser, and interesting cover. Definitely has me thinking. Thanks for sharing.

    Feel free to check out my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very intriguing take on knowing oneself. Thanks for sharing...and here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really great teaser, and so truthful. Here’s my Teaser Teaser

    Check out my Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just added this one to my TBR list at Goodreads! Thanks for sharing.

    http://cmbrown-books.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tease!!! I'm really interested in this book and I love the concept of people that look different being treated badly. It's everywhere and I think if people all of a sudden had wings or something it would just cause another form of discrimination. Thanks for visiting My TT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome teaser! I've been looking forward to this book for a while and can't wait to finally read it, which will hopefully be soon! I hope you are loving it.

    Thanks for stopping by Book Cover Justice :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How are you enjoying this one? I think it looks good, but have heard mixed reactions. That teaser has me more curious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great questions. And the cover is beautiful. Is this steampunk-y?

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you guys have to say so why not leave us a comment :) Thanks for stopping by!