Tuesday 15 May 2012

Teaser Tuesday (#9)



Hosted by Should Be Reading

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

 Grab your current read
 Open to a random page

 Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
 BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
 Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This weeks teaser comes from Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown:


"For the love of God, Lily. I'm not talking about you hurting them. Would you please get it into your head that this is not a movie. Forget everything you think you know about merpeople. Forget that freaking Ariel, think Silence of the Lambs, think Friday the Thirteenth. Haven't you heard anything I said to you today? They. Will. Kill. You."







Leave me a link in the comments section to your Teaser Tuesday post :)



Yvonne

5 comments :

  1. Hmmm evil merpeople? I'm so drawn to books with merpeople, but I haven't read any yet! This one sounds really good. I love that teaser!

    Feel free to check out my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first mermaid book and I'm really liking it :)

      Delete
  2. I love mermaid books! Loving this teaser!

    New follower here :)

    Chelsey@Charming Chelsey's

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read this book, sounds great. Poor ariel lol. Here is my Teaser
    Check out my Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you guys have to say so why not leave us a comment :) Thanks for stopping by!