Sunday 13 May 2012

Showcase Sunday (#2)


Showcase Sunday is a new weekly meme hosted by Vicky @ Books Biscuits and Tea. This will now replace our In My Mailbox posts. If you'd like to join see HERE for more details.


Yvonne
I haven't been home for the past week as I'm staying up in college while my exams are on so I don't know if anything has come in the post for me. I also haven't bought any new books this week apart from some ebooks.  

I went to a Rachel Caine signing on Thursday and got my copy of Black Dawn signed. I also got a bookmark and a credit card holder which was cool :)

That's me with Rachel Caine! :)


Ebooks:



T




A quiet week for both of us this week. What did you get?


6 comments :

  1. I haven't heard of any of those books, but they all have great covers. Happy reading you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got preservation for free yesterday! I love the plot, hopefully the story is solid too :)

    Talk Supe 
    BB&B

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous you met her!! nice gifts too.

    Hope you enjoy your new goodies


    My Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your e-books look great! And it would be so cool to get a book signed ^^ Happy reading!

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.com/2012/05/showcase-sunday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome you got your copy of Black Dawn signed!

    My Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was at the signing in Dublin too! It was brilliant. :D

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you guys have to say so why not leave us a comment :) Thanks for stopping by!