Monday 13 February 2012

Valentine's Day Special

Hey guys! So Valentine's is tomorrow. Woo! Personally I'm not a big fan of Valentine's Day (I think that's just my single self talking) but I am a big romantic. I love anything soppy - films, books, etc. Any book I read I always want it to have some sort of a love story in it 
So, in honor of the day, I am going to post my all time favourite love stories. These are just some of the books I have read that I thought the love story was amazing and I couldn't get enough of it. 



So here they are:

 10)  Eternal Eden by Nicole Williams


9)  Die For Me by Amy Plum

8)  Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini

7)  Morganville Vampires Series by Rachel Caine

6)  Tigers Curse by Colleen Houck

5)  Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa

4)  The Infernal Devices Series by Cassandra Clare

3)  The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare


It was pretty tough to pick between the top two. I couldn't decide which should be No. 1 so I think I'm gonna leave it as a tie. Both of these books are amazing and I recommend everyone to go read them. Now! Seriously you won't be disappointed!
So without further adieu, I give you my top picks:



 Reason to Breathe by Rebecca Donovan

and

 Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire

So those were my picks. Why don't you tell me what books you have read that had a great love story. I would love to hear your suggestions.
And to those who are doing something special for Valentine's, I hope you have an awesome day and get spoiled! ;)





Yvonne









No comments :

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you guys have to say so why not leave us a comment :) Thanks for stopping by!