Sunday 4 May 2014

Showcase Sunday (#24) - April 2014

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky @ Books Biscuits and Tea. If you'd like to join see HERE for more details.

So it's been quite some time since I've done a Showcase Sunday (nearly a year!). But I have decided its about time I pick it back up again. I won't be doing one every Sunday because I don't get books every week. So instead I will just be doing a monthly post. 


April Haul:

Bought:
Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
Elixir by Hilary Duff
Devoted by Hilary Duff
The Dark Divine by Bree Despain

For Review:
The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Birthday Presents:
Getting Lost with Boys by Hailey Abbot
Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
Unhinged by A.G. Howard
Between the Sea and Sky by Jaclyn Dolamore 


What did you get? :)



1 comment :

  1. Awesome haul!!!! Cant wait to see what you think of Dorothy Must Die and Between the Sea and Sky!! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you guys have to say so why not leave us a comment :) Thanks for stopping by!