Wednesday 26 September 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (#25)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine,
which spotlights upcoming books we can't wait to read.


My WoW for this week is:

Opal (Lux #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Goodreads Summary:
No one is like Daemon Black.

When he set out to prove his feelings for me, he wasn’t fooling around. Doubting him isn’t something I’ll do again, and now that we’ve made it through the rough patches, well... There’s a lot of spontaneous combustion going on.

But even he can’t protect his family from the danger of trying to free those they love.

After everything, I’m no longer the same Katy. I’m different... And I’m not sure what that will mean in the end. When each step we take in discovering the truth puts us in the path of the secret organization responsible for torturing and testing hybrids, the more I realize there is no end to what I’m capable of. The death of someone close still lingers, help comes from the most unlikely source, and friends will become the deadliest of enemies, but we won’t turn back. Even if the outcome will shatter our worlds forever.

Together we’re stronger... and they know it.

My thoughts:
Eeeee!!! Excited is not the word to describe how I feel about this book. December can not come quick enough. And I LOVE the cover!! 


Expected Release Date: December 11th 2012


What book are you waiting for?


Yvonne

13 comments :

  1. Great cover! I'm super excited as well. Especially after that ending!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with Daemon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen so many great reviews for these books! I NEED TO READ THEM! *shocks* Depressing I know. I have seen a novella do I need to read that first do you think before I read the sequel???

    Great Pick, New-ish follower... My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You HAVE to read these books!! They're amazing!! You don't have to read the novella first but it helps with understanding the story more. I read it after I read the first book but I still say read it either way

      Delete
  4. It makes me so sad to wait till December but....at least it's not like a year long to wait! Great great great times Infinity pick ;)

    Haley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I would have cried if I had to wait a year for the next one after the ending in Onyx :P

      Delete
  5. Awesome pick! I picked Opal as my WoW this week as well!! I cant wait for this book to come out!!!

    My WoW

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  6. mm mm mm.. reading Onyx right now ~ Daemon has to be the most swoon-worthy character ever created :) Nice pick! *new follower*

    My WoW

    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really is! LOVE him! I want him for myself ;) And thanks for the follow :)

      Yvonne

      Delete
  7. Me too! I still haven't read any in this series because my library won't get them in and I've already spent my book spending allowance before both of these came out.

    I'm just going to have to cave and buy them anyway. Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my Wow

    Enjoy!

    ~Danica Page@ Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read this series yet. It's on my TBR list though. I'll get around to it eventually.

    Check out my WOW. New follower by the way.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you guys have to say so why not leave us a comment :) Thanks for stopping by!