Wednesday 19 September 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (#24)



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine,
which spotlights upcoming books we can't wait to read.


My WoW for this week is:

Dance of Shadows by Yelena Black

Goodreads Summary:
Vanessa Adler isn’t so sure she really belongs at the School of American Ballet. But dance runs in her family. It’s been a part of her life for as long as she can remember. Her grandmother and mother were prima ballerinas, and her older sister Margaret was, too. That is, until Margaret mysteriously disappeared from school three years ago. Vanessa is heir to the family’s gift and the only person who can fulfill her sister’s destiny. She has no choice.

But she never could have guessed how dangerous the school is. The infamous choreographer, Josef, isn’t just ruthless with his pupils, he guards a sinister secret, one in which the school’s dancers—prized for their beauty, grace, and discipline—become pawns in a world of dark, deadly demons.


My thoughts:
Ballerinas and demons. Now that's something different. I'm intrigued. Plus the cover gorgeous.


Expected Release Date: November 27th 2012


What book are you waiting for?


Yvonne

7 comments :

  1. Love this cover and the blurb! Who ever thought combining ballerinas with demons would sound so good?!

    My WoW pick this week is Alice in the Sky With Diamonds by Alice M. Grey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this cover is absolutely gorgeous and even though I don't like the summary very much, I hope you enjoy it when it comes out. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is a beautiful cover... This looks like a great book. The description is very intriguing and the combination of Ballet and Demons and Secrets seem unreal but very interesting.

    New Follower... Check out my WoW

    Emma @ Never Judge a Book by its Covers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want this book too!! Great pick! Thanks so much for spotlighting it today. Please check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this cover so much. I can't wait for this to come out either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks really good!!! And the cover is yummy!
    Nice WOW
    Haley@PassingPages

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely agree with you. The juxtaposition between demons and ballerinas combined with the beautiful cover hooked me. I definitely can't wait to read this one.

    Here's mine

    Enjoy!

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you guys have to say so why not leave us a comment :) Thanks for stopping by!