Wednesday 26 March 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (#78)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine,
which spotlights upcoming books we can't wait to read.


My WoW for this week is:

The Real Thing
by Cassie Mae

Goodreads Summary:
In this electrifying novel from New Adult sensation Cassie Mae, two close friends surprise themselves by shifting from platonic love to sexual attraction.

Eric Matua has one friend—his best friend and childhood sweetheart, who needs a place to stay for the summer. Mia Johnson has thousands of friends—who live in her computer. Along with her email chats and Facebook notifications, Mia also devours romance novels, spending countless hours with fictional characters, dreaming of her own Romeo to sweep her off her feet. When she starts receiving supersweet messages from a stranger who thinks she’s someone else, Mia begins to believe that real love is possible outside her virtual world. 

When the two friends become roommates, Mia finds herself falling harder than she ever thought she could. But Eric keeps his desires locked away, unsure of himself and his ability to give his best friend what she deserves in a boyfriend. As her advances are continually spurned, Mia splits her time between Eric and her computer. But she soon realizes she’s about to lose the only real thing she’s ever had.

My thoughts:
I absolutely adore this woman's work so I am super excited for this one. I have a feeling I'm gonna really love Mia. She sounds exactly like me :P 


Expected Release Date: August 19th 2014


What book are you waiting for?



7 comments :

  1. Mia sounds like me too, haha! Great pick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve never heard of this one but it sounds good thanks for sharing.
    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds awesome!! I haven't read anything by this author before despite having a number of them on my TBR list. I really have to read one of her books soon.

    Here is my WOW: http://youngadultbookaddict.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/waiting-on-wednesday-62-kiss-of.html



    Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen this one yet. It sounds great. Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yvonne ShadowRealm30 March 2014 at 09:21

    Her books are awesome! They're just so cute! You have to read them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yvonne ShadowRealm30 March 2014 at 09:21

    I love her books! I'm so excited for this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yvonne ShadowRealm30 March 2014 at 09:22

    I think a lot of us will be able to relate to her haha :P

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you guys have to say so why not leave us a comment :) Thanks for stopping by!