Wednesday 2 January 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (#36)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine,
which spotlights upcoming books we can't wait to read.



My WoW for this week is:


The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden #2)
by Julie Kagawa

Goodreads Summary:
Allison Sekemoto has vowed to rescue her creator, Kanin, who is being held hostage and tortured by the psychotic vampire Sarren. The call of blood leads her back to the beginning—New Covington and the Fringe, and a vampire prince who wants her dead yet may become her wary ally.

Even as Allie faces shocking revelations and heartbreak like she’s never known, a new strain of the Red Lung virus that decimated humanity is rising to threaten human and vampire alike.


My thoughts:
I loved The Immortal Rules so I can't wait to find out what's next in store for Allison. But boo they changed the covers :( I really hate it when they change the covers. Now they won't match :(

Expected publication: April 23rd 2013


What book are you waiting for?



Yvonne

2 comments :

  1. This is on my wish list. I can't wait to see what happens. Nice pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the real cover?
    I always thought that it was one of those "waiting for the actual cover but i'm not the real cover"...

    Anyway! The Immortal Rules was awesome XD

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you guys have to say so why not leave us a comment :) Thanks for stopping by!