Monday 3 December 2012

Best of 2012!




OK so I've seen a few pages doing this so I thought I would give it a go myself! All you have to do is tell me your top pick for each of the categories below and early in January I will post the winners.
You have until the 31st of Dec to get your votes in. 
All the books you nominate have to have been released in 2012.


Categories:

  1. Best Cover
  2. Best  First in a Series
  3. Best Stand-alone
  4. Best Sequel
  5. Best Debut Author
  6. Best Book Boyfriend/Girlfriend
  7. Best Hero/Herione
  8. Best Villain
  9. Best Love Story
  10. Over all best book


Please only nominate ONE book/character per category. Leave your nominations in the comments section below. Make sure to tell me what category it is, the name of the book, and the author.
I will post the top 5 in each category in the new year.

Hopefully this will go well! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask :)


Yvonne

No comments :

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you guys have to say so why not leave us a comment :) Thanks for stopping by!