Thursday 27 February 2014

Shame On Me: Completed series's that I still need to finish



So I was looking through my bookshelves the other day and I noticed something. I have a lot of series's that I need to finish. There are so many series's that have come to an end that I have only read the first book of. And oddly enough the majority are trilogies :P There are also a few that I only have like one or two books left to read and I'm just like, "Why haven't I read you yet??"

Below are some of the series's that I need to finish. Have you read any of them? What did you think of them?

~~~~~~

Paranormalcy Series by Kiersten White
I loved the first book! Evie was such an awesome character and Lend was adorable! 







The Revenants Series by Amy Plum
I really liked Die For Me, I thought it was so unique and I loved that it was set in Paris. And just look at those covers! So pretty!






Matched Series by Ally Condie
I liked the first book but I read it like forever ago so I can't really remember much of it :P







Nightshade Series by Andrea Cremer
I love books about werewolves so I loved Nightshade. I'm gonna have to re-read it before I start Wolfsbane because again I read it ages ago :P






Across the Universe Series by Beth Revis
I really really liked the first book. It was so different to anything I had read before that point. It was the first sci-fi book I read and I'm looking forward to seeing what's in store in the 2nd and 3rd books.




Gods & Monsters Series by Kelly Keaton
I love books about mythology so it was no surprised that I loved Darkness Becomes Her! I really don't know why I haven't bought the 2nd and 3rd books yet.





Firelight Series by Sophie Jordan
It's about dragons, people. Dragons! Like why the hell haven't I continued with this series?? 







Delirium Series by Lauren Oliver
OK now I know why I haven't finished this series yet. The ending of the first book killed me! It was such a cliffhanger and I'm scared to find out what happens next :( Delirium was amazing but dear god that ending!! 




Starcrossed Series by Josephine Angelini
I really liked the first book. Again it was the whole mythology aspect. The reason I haven't read Dreamless and Goddess? Two words. Love triangle. Why must there be a love triangle? They annoy me so much :/




Hush, Hush Series by Becca Fitspatrick
I really liked Hush, Hush and Crescendo. I think the reason I didn't continue on is because I was reading the Fallen series around the same time so I got a bit sick of fallen angels. I'll have to re-read the first two before starting Silence but I'll be looking forward to getting some more Patch in my life :P


This is just a small selection of series's that I have to finish. I'd be here all day if I was to list out all the series I have to finish :P 

What series do you need to finish?



No comments :

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you guys have to say so why not leave us a comment :) Thanks for stopping by!